Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Crash of 2009

It's been a while since I posted to this, and I'm deciding to jump ahead a bit. Much excitement has happened since.

For those of you new to the story, my dad takes a car trip every Summer since 1967 and has never missed a year, (you can read about some of the adventures in earlier posts)

This year he made his annual visit on his way back home. and we documented some of the strange events that occured this trip. I'm happy to report nobody is hurt, but I have doubts about the car. But surprisingly, I suspect the '78 T-Bird will be on the trip for many years to come.

Thanks to my son, Max for the videography and interview.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, he made it through another year. Since you turned 4 during the 1st trip, this must be year #42.Its a miracle!
Max did an excellent job with the interview. Maybe he's the next Walter Cronkite?
Love, Grandma